COVID-19 Business Resources
Below is a compilation of resources and public announcements to aid our business community as they face the challenges related to the Covid-19 pandemic. This information is continually changing so please note that some might already be outdated. Check back frequently for updates.
- County Covid-19 Updates
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- Greene County Health Department 434-985-2262
- Virginia Department of Health
- Virginia Governors Office
- Federal Government Response to Covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
5.11.20 Virginia Forward, Phase 1 Business Sector Guidlines pdf. Details specific guidelines for different business sectors including Restaurant & Beverage Services (includes Food Trucks), Farmers Markets, Brick & Mortar Retail, Fitness & Exercise Facilities, Personal Care & Personal Grooming Services, Campgrounds & Overnight Summer Camps, and Religious Services
5.11.20 Virginia SBDC Recovery Resource Center website.
5.9.20 Governor Northam Press Release PHASE 1 GUIDELINES
4.22.20 NEW funding for PPL ($310 billion with $60 billion slated for small lenders and community based financial institutions) and EIDL ($10 billion) approved by the Senate on 4.21.20 and expected to a be passed by the House on Thursday.
- DON'T DELAY...APPLY NOW!
- For PPP, contact your bank now and begin the application process. If you applied previously, contact your bank and confirm that you are still in the queue.
- For EIDL, contact SBA now: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/economic-injury-disaster-loan-emergency-advance
4.20.20 Save Small Business Fund https://savesmallbusiness.com/
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation will begin accepting online applications for $5,000 grants today at 3:00 pm.
- They are available for small businesses with 3-20 employees in economically vulnerable communities.
4.13.20 NEW "Up and Running" eBay accelerator program to help retailers transition to selling online
4.9.20 Webinar: COVID-19: What It Means For Employers and Employees; advance registration required
4.6.20 Virginia 30 Day Fund (Virginia Loans for Virginia's Small Businesses)
3.31.20 SBA's Small Business Guide to the CARES Act
3.30.20 VIDEO Guide for completing CARES Act application
3.30.20 SUMMARY of CARES Act
3.27.20 Truist Bank Small Business Grant
- Links in this article:
3.26.20 Covid-19 Household Relief Funds
3.24.20 Covid-19 Podcast - E27: Community Awareness Podcast - How to File Unemployment Insurance
3.23.20 Governor Northam Press Release
3.23.20 SBA Disaster Loans Webinar
3.19.20 SBA EIDL Fact Sheet
3.18.20 SBA Power Point - Basic Info on Disaster Relief Loan
3.18.20 Restaurant Changes in Greene
3.14.20 Declaration of Local Emergency